Join Langley and come out for this year’s Good Times Cruise-in!
- Date – Saturday September 7 – 2019
- Time – Open to public 8AM – 4PM
- Location – Fraser Highway 264th to 272nd street.
- Car Registration – Day Of Event $30.00, Pre-registration $20.00
- Admission– Free, Donations to local Charities encouraged.
- Parking– Free Philip Jackman park, & Parkside Centennial Elementary, paid parking 3100 272 street (old Aldergrove mall).
“Do you like cars? Any type of car? Everything from brand new to ancient, to supped up to bizarre will be on display at the Langley Cruise In. The Langley Good Times Cruise In started in 1997 with a small group of merchants and business people from the City of Langley. The event has grown from 430 vehicles when it started to more than 1500 now! The “Cruise – In” has become one of the largest mixed car shows in Canada and one of the Top 10 in North America according to Dennis Gage of My Classic Car.”
Link – www.tourism-langley.ca