Fall in the Fraser Valley
As it is now officially fall in the Fraser Valley, here is list of our top fall activities.
- Visit the Taves Family Farm Applebarn in Abbotsford and pick apples with the family. Don’t forget to pickup some of their popular apple cider!
- Go explore our province’s birthplace at the Fort Langley National Historic Site.
- Highlighted Fall hikes for stunning views of the Fraser Valley: Elk Mountain, Cheam Mountain, & Mt Thom
- Enjoy the best of the Fraser Valley and Greater Vancouver at the White Rock Craft Beer Festival on Saturday, September 24th with live music, games, a photo booth, and food vendors onsite.
- Head to Krause Berry Farms to u-pick your own pumpkin, enjoy a fresh waffle, and shop the market & bakery!
- Get lost at the Chilliwack Corn Maze, featuring a 12 acre maze and tons of attractions for the whole family.
- Swing by Aldor Acres Pumpkin Patch to take a tractor-pulled hayride to pick our own pumpkins and then visit with the animals at the petting zoo afterwards.
- Spend an afternoon at Boardwalk Cafe – they have upcoming events this fall including: D&D nights, puzzling competitions and family game nights.
- Fort Langley Cranberry Festival will be back for Thanksgiving 2021 on October 8, 2022. Join the fun, once again, for the annual tradition and celebrate BC’s berry history.
- Brave the scariest corn maze in Canada at Maan Farms – tickets now live.