Langley Apartments is located in Downtown Langley which means it is steps away from over 500 shops and services! Not only do our residents have everything they could ever need at their fingertips but Downtown is always bustling with new and exciting things to do. Here is our list of ten favouite things to do!
“1. Experience the most amazing customer service in one-of-a-kind shops.
2. Eat, eat, and eat some more! Downtown Langley has cuisine from all over the world! Top it off by indulging in a yummy sweet from a local bake shop for dessert.
3. While walking around, step inside the public library and immerse yourself in a fantasy world. Books are not the only things lining the shelves here, you can also check out music and movies
4. Take in a local event. There are so many things happening all year round in downtown Langley. From food, art, classic cars, and festivals that the kids are sure to enjoy, there’s something for everyone, and they’re usually free!
5. Did you know there is a seasonal water park in Douglas Park, a one-minute walk from Downtown? Dunk your feet and splash around a little during the summer months.
6. Stop and smell the roses and listen to the peaceful sound of cascading water at the Innes Corners water fountain.
7. Pick up some fresh local produce and baked goods at the Langley Community Farmers Market at Kwantlen University on Wednesdays throughout the summer months.
8. Visit the Spirit Square in Douglas Park. On a sunny afternoon you may just come across a theatrical Shakespeare performance. Keep a blanket or folding chair in your trunk just in case!
9. Hunt for the 15 heritage signs located around downtown Langley that tell the story of each of these historic buildings.
10. Check out the five unique wooden statues that depict our rich history that are placed around the downtown core.”
List and information taken from: www.tourism-langley.ca